In-Person vs. Virtual Format Questions
What's unique about attending in-person?
- Join us in-person at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC) in Atlanta, Georgia. Learn more about what the GWCC and HMP Global are doing to make reconnecting as safe as possible.
- Connect with 180+ faculty members during 160+ main conference classes.
- Participate in more than 20 preconference workshops.*
- Tour the largest EMS-dedicated exhibit hall in the world.
- Network and engage with other attendees during exclusive special events such as Agency Ridealongs, Morning Yoga, and more!
*Preconference workshops are priced individually and may be selected during the registration process.
What's unique about attending virtually?
- View 40 live-streamed classes in the ALS, BLS, Educator, and Operations/Management tracks.
- Rewatch sessions post-conference with EMS World Expo On-Demand included free for 1 year.
- Participate in the Earn While You Learn competition for a chance to win prizes
- Watch sessions broadcast live from anywhere in the world, at a reduced cost to the in-person meeting.
- Save time and money when you skip the hotel and travel costs.
What Virtual Attendees Need to Know
1. Which sessions will I be able to access from the in-person meeting?
Through VRTX, EMS World Expo's virtual platform, you will have access to:
- Livestream access to 40 main conference sessions from Wednesday, October 6, to Friday, October 8.
- Sessions from the ALS, BLS, Educator, and Operations/Management tracks.
- Complimentary access to EMS World Expo On-Demand for 1 year.
- Digital opportunities for networking with colleagues, faculty, and exhibitors.
2. What kind of software will be required to view the sessions and interact with the experts?
The virtual platform will be web-based, so all you will need is a computer/iPad/tablet or phone and an internet connection. Log-in instructions will be provided closer to the meeting.
3. Who do I contact for questions during the virtual event?
Our team will be available to answer questions, assist, and optimize your experience throughout EMS World Expo. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
4. What if I register for the Virtual conference, but then decide I would like to attend the in-person event?
This request can be accommodated but must be received in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 21 days before the event. We will update your registration and send you an invoice for the difference in registration rates. The difference in registration rates will be what the in-person rate was at the time that you registered. For example, if you registered during our Maximum Saver rate, you will be charged the difference between the Virtual rate and the Maximum Saver in-person rate.
1. I am a member of the Press and would like to participate in the experience.
Please the Press Center page to complete a press access form. Once approved, you will be registered and receive a link to access.
2. My company would like to support EMS World Expo. Are there opportunities available?
Yes, a number of opportunities for support are available. Please visit our Exhibitor Information page to learn more.