Continuing Education Credit
This HMP (Provider #EMS00012) continuing education activity is approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Prehospital Continuing Education (CAPCE).
CAPCE-approved classes are accepted by the National Registry of EMTs (NREMT) for recertification requirements. One CE is given per one-hour class. Attendees can earn 4 credits while taking the half-day workshops and 8 credits for the full-day workshops. There is no limit to how many CE credits attendees can earn at EMS World Expo.
How to Obtain CE Credits
To obtain credit, you must:
- Have your badge scanned upon entering each session.
- Spend the required time in each session (i.e., 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes).
- Turn in a completed course evaluation at the conclusion of the session.
After the conference, you will be emailed your certificate for download the week of 11/12/18.
Safeguard the certificate for future use.
If you have questions or concerns, call 877-878-3153 or email EMSWorldExpo@hmpglobal.com.
For information on CE for NAEMT pre-conference sessions, please contact NAEMT at 800-346-2368.
For questions regarding CAPCE, please contact Jay Scott at 972-247-4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credit/Certificates of Attendance
CE is offered through the Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (ASTNA) for all main conference sessions, all Learning Center sessions, and the following pre-con workshops:
- World Trauma Symposium - 4.4 CECH
- EMS Patient Safety Boot Camp - 4.75 CECH
- EMS Supervisor Leadership Academy 2.0 - 6.5 CECH
- CCTA: Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack Workshop - 3.75 CECH
- Active Shooter Workshop (1 & 2) - 3.75 CECH
- MCI Moulage: Preparing for the Worst - 3.25 CECH
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound Workshop (1 & 2) - 4.0 CECH
- Processing Stress and Building Resilience through Yoga - 3.5 CECH
- Creating an Evidence-Based Practice for EMS in Integrated Healthcare - 8.0 CECH
- The Teaching Course EMS - 7.5 CECH
- Pediatric Procedures, Practice, & Playtime: Hands-on Emergency Anatomy & Skills Review - 7.0 CECH
- Bringing Back the Dead: The Revolutionary Rialto Approach to Improving SCA Outcomes - 3.75 CECH
- Provider Wellness and Mental Health Symposium - 3.5 CECH
Critical Care/Community Paramedic CE
Certain workshops and core program sessions have been approved by the International Association of Flight & Critical Care Paramedics (IAFCCP) for continuing education activity appropriate for renewal of the Certified Flight Paramedic (FP-C®) and/or Certified Critical Care Paramedic (CCP-C®) credential from the International Board of Specialty Certification (IBSC). To make FP-C® and/or CCP-C® recertification credit identification easier, attend and participate in the sessions in the Critical Care track and the MIH-CP track. Your attendance at these classes will be documented on the CE certificate you receive after EMS World Expo.
Attendees can earn critical care CE appropriate for FP-C® for sessions during the 3-day core program and for the Pittman Course hosted by IAFCCP. Attendees can earn community paramedic CE appropriate for CCP-C® recertification for sessions during the 3-day core program and for the Creating an Evidence-Based Practice for EMS in Integrated Healthcare workshop.
If you have questions or concerns, call 770-979-6372 or email email@example.com.