Conference by Day
Conference by Track
- World Trauma Symposium
- Mobile Integrated Healthcare Summit
- Exhibit Hall Learning Center
- Cadaver Lab
- Integrated Healthcare Forum
- Zoll Lunch and Learn
Integrated Healthcare Forum
Thursday, November 13
The Integrated Healthcare Forum is an exclusive one-day event, held in conjunction with EMS World Expo, that brings together experts in the fast-growing field of integrated healthcare to present information on:
- Education and training requirements across the spectrum of healthcare providers
- Pilot projects across the country;
- Developing contracts with payers;
- Utilizing and implementing patient care data.
Attend the Integrated Healthcare Forum to learn how to conduct a community assessment to develop an integrated healthcare program in your area, and find out how integrated healthcare serves to meet the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Triple Aim of better health, better healthcare and reduced costs.
This is a must-attend event for hospital and health system executives, EMS leaders, home health management, physicians, nurses and other caregivers.
Session schedule to be posted soon.