Conference by Day
Conference by Track
- Critical Care
- Admin / Manager
- Mobile Integrated Healthcare-Community Paramedicine
Integrated Healthcare Forum
Friday, September 18
The Integrated Healthcare Forum is an exclusive one-day event, held in conjunction with EMS World Expo, that brings together experts in the fast-growing field of integrated healthcare to present information on:
- Funding, reimbursement and developing contracts with payers;
- Utilization of new healthcare technologies;
- Patient care data collection and outcomes measures;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Patient satisfaction and the customer experience;
- Pilot projects across the country.
Attend this exclusive event to find out how integrated healthcare serves to meet the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Triple Aim of better health, better healthcare and reduced costs.
Attendees will include hospital and health system executives, EMS leaders, home health management, physicians, nurses and other caregivers.
Attendance at the Forum is included with a 3-day EMS World Expo core program registration. Separate registration is available for $25.